Tax Information for Parents

Updated February 2015

Intercepted Tax Returns

Support Payment Record

If you need a record of your support payments, you can get a free copy of your account history. (For example, child support is included as income for the Wisconsin Homestead Tax Credit.) Your account history for 2011 will show all payments made and/or received for the calendar year. To get a copy of your payment record:

Federal Tax Information

Earned Income and Child Tax Credits

Wisconsin State Tax Information

Free Help for Filing Tax Returns


Taxpayer Assistance Centers offer free tax-return help for low income tax payers and seniors.

Other Organizations

Updated February 03, 2015

The Department of Children and Families, protecting children, strengthening families, building communities.