"Wisconsin Shares" Child Care Subsidy Program
Wisconsin Shares is Wisconsin's child care subsidy program that helps families pay for child care. Learn more about Wisconsin Shares, including how to apply, using the links below.
- Parent Information
- General information for parents who are participating in the Wisconsin Share Subsidy Program
- Eligibility Guidelines
- YoungStar Information for Parents
Rules, Policies and Procedures
- Child Care Policy Manual (Subsidy)
- DCF201 - Subsidy Administrative Rules
- Chapter 49 - Public Assistance (Child Care Subsidy is listed under 49.155)
- Foster Parent Guide (11/21/12)
- Administrator's Memos
- Operations Memos
- Technical Memos
- Email Notifications - Sign up for email notifications on Wisconsin Shares, YoungStar and Regulation Information.
- 2014 Attendance Periods and Issuance Dates
- 2015 Attendance Periods and Issuance Dates
- Forms Repository
- Publications Repository
- CSAW (Child Care Statewide Administration on the Web)
- CCPI (Child Care Provider Information Web)
- WebI (Web Intelligence)
and Wisconsin Shares webpage
- To receive Wisconsin Shares payments, providers must participate in YoungStar.
- Reading the Stars brochure to help parents understand the YoungStar ratings of child care providers
- Resources for providers to prepare for YoungStar
Administration - Local Agencies
Includes monthly and quarterly statistical information on families and children served, program expenditures, etc.